About Aaron

My photo
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Movie Fanatic

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Blind Side



The Blind Side [2009]

Director: John Lee Hancock
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Quinton Aaron
IMDB Rating: 7.9
My Rating: 8.5

I recently watched this movie and I think is a movie worth recommending to all. I am sure you will love this movie even though you are not an American Football fan like me. This movie did a very good job of bringing the true story of Michael Oher (An All American Footballer) to life. Sandra Bullock really got out of her usual Romance-Comedy character and did an AMAZING job portraying the foster parent of Michael Oher. The storyline was kept pretty simple throughout making it easily enjoyed by all. So please do watch it if you got the chance to do so.

No comments: